Terms and Conditions
By clicking the "I Agree" button, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and if applicable any individual site Privacy Policies, Cookie Policies, and Game Rules as each may be updated or modified from time to time in accordance with the provisions below and therein.
The term "Casho", "We", "Us" hereinafter refers to Casho.com, Casho mobile apps, and other Casho Services.
The terms "user", "participant", "member", "player", and similar all refer to a person using, formerly using, or signing up for Casho.
This promotion is offered only electronically via the Internet and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participants must be 18 years or older. Some jurisdictions may require a minimum age higher than 18 and participant acknowledges that they must be of legal age wherever they reside to be eligible.
Principals and employees of Casho and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Registration constitutes your agreement to automatically be subscribed to our mailing list and receive periodic related emails, special offers, sponsored newsletters, desktop notifications, push notifications, and to be contacted by our partners who we may share your data with.
The basic mechanics are as follows: players earn points for completing tasks such as answering surveys and intalling mobile apps. Points may also be earned through referrals and mini-games such as auctions and sweepstkes. Points earned honestly can then be redeemed for prizes once certain thresholds are met.
Player understands that many of our best offers have limited supply and that staying subscribed to Casho e-mails, desktop notifications, and push notifications provides the best opportunity for maximizing earnings.
Limit of one valid email address per person may be used to participate with Casho. Players must be individuals not corporations or any other type of entity. Use of multiple email accounts is not allowed. If one person plays with multiple email addresses, all points and redemptions, previous and future, are subject to forfeiture and all email addresses will be banned. We also reserve the right to lower reward amounts for any contest that a person with multiple accounts won or participated with in order to offset reward increases introduced by the illegal participation.
Players are required to redeem points on their own from within their account using one of the available Casho methods. The Casho application and Casho employees will not redeem points on your behalf for any reason.
The current Casho primary methods for point redemption are via Gift Cards, Mobile Phone TopUp, and Bitcoin. Your reward will be processed within 30 days of being redeemed. We will not make a payment through the mail or any other kind of payment platform that we do not explicitly support. Gift cards from Visa, Mastercard, and Amazon provide an excellent option to turn your points into any prize you like: electronics, clothes, plane tickets, hotel stays, or virtually anything else that you can purchase online at or under the value of your gift card. If you do not have a Bitcoin account, there are several online resources you can consult for setting up a Bitcoin Wallet and for exchanging Bitcoin to US Dollars or other local currency wherever you reside.
Any points which are not redeemed within 6 months of being earned are subject to expiration and becoming void.
Any points earned by referrals such as referral bonuses and referral revenue sharing are subject to reversal if the referral's points are voided, referral account is voided, or referral was involved in fraudulent point earning.
Referral bonuses do not apply to points earned through winning mini games such as auctions or sweeptakes and also do not apply to free points giveaways (i.e. if your referral wins points in an auction you will not earn 10% of those points and if your friend earns bonus points for coming back to the app or website you will also not be rewarded)
Redeeming points for certain Casho methods may require a minimum number of points in order to withdraw. The minimums for each Casho method may be changed at any time and particular Casho methods may be removed at any time as well.
Redeeming points for certain Casho methods may be subject to transaction fees and foreign exchange fees.
Points redeemed by a player will be subtracted from their account upon redemption.
Some offers in Casho such as third party advertisments within the website or mobile application do not earn the user points when clicked or completed. Offers for points are clearly labeled with the number of points and requirements to earn those points.
Points earned by players using a VPN, Tor, or other location concealing method may be subject to reversal.
A mailing address, photo ID, phone number confirmation, and optionally a recent billing statement in your name may required when redeeming points to maintain legitimacy and verify eligibility.
Point awards for completed offers may be pending, delayed, or cancelled due to delayed or failed payment by Casho offer partners and advertisers.
Point redemptions are based on the US Dollar pricing. Bitcoin payments are made using the best exchange rate available to Casho from its partners at the time of redemption delivery. Casho is not responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates between the time of redemption delivery and winner converting to another currency, spending the redemption, or any other transaction after the redemption has been delivered.
Non-cash point redemptions can be substituted with cash equivalent using the Wholesale Value of the non-cash point redemption for any reason including but not limited difficulty in redemption delivery or the redemption not being currently available. Casho may elect to pay cash redemptions valued at USD $1,000 or above as an annuity or alternatively offer the player a different cash value or gift card for immediate delivery.
Casho recommends to only have one player per PC or mobile device since offer completions and referrals may not function correctly, be more limiting, or be flagged as fraudulent by Casho or one of our partners.
Casho is not responsible for lost redemptions because the player specified incorrect payment information such as incorrect eWallet e-mail or incorrect bitcoin wallet. Furthemore, once funds are sent Casho is also not responsible for lost or stolen funds because of poor account security or other negligence of the player with their third party online wallets, bank accounts, and physical mailing address.
Players agree that they will not send SPAM or other unsolicited messaging when advertising or referring people to Casho.
Casho may automatically de-activate any accounts where an e-mail from Casho resulted in a bounce, spam click, or moving to trash. Re-activation of accounts will be considered upon review of the player's request by customer service and also re-confirmation of the email address. Please ensure that you sign up with a valid e-mail address in your full control that you check regularly and avoid marking our communications as e-mail or trash.
Players agree that they will only sign up for offers they are generally interested in and any reversals of sign-up for offers may be subject to reversal of any awarded points, account suspension, and/or point penalties.
Casho point redemption may be held or delayed while investigating potential fraud of offer completion.
Taxes, if any, are the players' responsibility.
No substitutions, lending, pooling, or transfers of points are permitted. Furthermore, points can not be bartered or sold outside of Casho and the same applies to selling or bartering of Casho accounts. Winners must be alive when redeeming points and also when accepting Casho delivery. Casho accounts cannot be assigned, transferred or inherited by heirs or any other person.
Incorrect or inaccurate information supplied on the registration form or account profile may cause points to become void and ineligible for redemption.
Point balances may be adjusted by Casho for any reason including but not limited to fraudulent behavior by the player, offer sponsor not honoring the player's offer completion, or offer sponsor not paying Casho for the completed offer.
Void where prohibited by law.
Except where prohibited, participation in Casho constitutes player's consent to Sponsor's and its agents use of player's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state/province/territory for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
You may not use any Casho logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of a link to our Site without our express written permission. In addition, you may not use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing name, trademark, URL or product name incorporating Casho™s name or trademarks without our express written consent.
Player acknowledges that Casho has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by the Company and others through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of the Company and others. It is our policy to enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on Casho are the property of the Company or third parties and cannot be used without the written permission of the Company or the third party that owns the Marks. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other foreign and domestic laws and treaties. Users are prohibited from using (except as expressly set forth herein), transferring, disposing of, modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, broadcasting, publicly performing, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, or creating derivative works of any content on Casho for commercial or public purposes. Nothing contained herein shall be construed by implication, estoppel or otherwise as granting to the user an ownership interest in any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of the Company or any third party. The Company exclusively owns all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all documentation, software, contents, graphics, designs, data, computer codes, ideas, know-how, "look and feel," compilations, magnetic translations, digital conversions and other materials included within Casho and all modifications and derivative works thereof, and all intellectual property rights related thereto.
Player agrees they will not use Casho in any other fraudulent or illegal manner including but not limited to:
- Posting, uploading, transmitting or otherwise disseminating information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, hateful or otherwise objectionable
- Posting any false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content about Casho.
- Posting spam links, and/or personal referral links in an aggressive, wanton, or otherwise inappropriate fashion both on Casho.com or on any other public site
- Defaming, libeling, ridiculing, mocking, stalking, threatening, harassing, intimidating or abusing anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable
- Uploading or transmitting (or attempting to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service, other users' devices, or the access to or functionality of Casho
- Violating the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
- Attempting to obtain passwords or other private information from other players
- Username may not be obscene or misleading or chosen with the clear purpose of imposing an existing user.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Casho reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
- Improperly using support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to the Company
- Making any fraudulent payments, including but not limited to stolen credit cards and other unauthorized payment methods.
- Selling or transferring your account to another person.
- Launching any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the service in a manner that sends more request messages to the service in a given period of time quicker than a human could reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser or mobile app.
- Circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security related features or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting or in any way use the Site or Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Site or Services; and/or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Services.
- Developing, distributing, using or publicly informing other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program, distributing or publicly informing other members of any error, miscue or bug that gives an unintended advantage, violating any applicable laws or regulations, or promoting or encouraging any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services.
Casho may contain mini games such as auctions and sweepstakes which have their own additonal rules and game mechanics.
Casho Auctions additional rules and guidelines are as follows:
- Auctions require "gems" which may be purchased or "taps" which may be earned, won, or gifted by Casho. Both gems and taps may also be redeemed using points (i.e. points can be converted to taps or gems.
- Some auctions can played with gems only, some auctions can be played with taps only, and others can be played with either gems or taps. The default ratio of gems to taps is 1 gem = 10 taps and this will in most cases be the related cost to participate in auctions that can be played with either gems or taps.
- Some auctions will require more than 1 gem (10 taps) to participate. In all cases the requirement for entry will be clearly labeled on the auction.
- Most auction prizes will be for points, gems, or taps. Points can be redeemed for the player's choice of prize(s).
- For purposes of this document, "bidding" or "to bid" refers to the act of placing gems or taps on an auction and "bidder" refers to a person placing the gems or taps.
- All gems and taps are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Gems and taps cannot be sold or transferred to another player.
- All gems and taps are subject to expiration. Paid gems and paid taps are by default valid for 60 days but free taps and redeemed taps may have much shorter validity (default is 24 hours for free taps).
- User agrees and understands that auctions are a game of skill.
- User agrees and understands that they are not playing to win an actual item but rather are playing for the the right to obtain the item or its equivalant in points, taps, or gems a discounted price.
- User acknowledges also that they in most cases will be winning points which need to be redeemed for their choice of prize or will be winning taps or gems which can be used to play more auctions and other mini games.
- User understands that when Casho depicts the prize as being a gift card or something else tangible that in most cases they are actually winning points and have their choice of prize whether they choose to redeem for the prize shown or something else alltogether.
- Each item for auction has a "countdown timer" which indicates the time remaining in the auction. As auctions approach their end, each new bidding resets the "countdown timer" at the interval specified for that item on the "reset timer". The auction ends when the remaining time reaches zero. The user who was the last to bid then wins the auction. All other bids on the item expire and, as indicated, are non-refundable. The last bidder is determined according to the records in Casho's database. Casho's determination of the last bidder shall be final.
- Many auctions will contain secondary prizes. Secondary winners may be selected by different methods including but not limited to "2nd to last bidder", "most gems placed", or some other selection criteria depending on the specific auction.
- Gems and Taps can be placed by clicking the button on an auction labeled with the number of required gems or taps and the number of gems or taps required will be deducted from the player's account.
- Selling or reselling of Casho gem packs or tap packs is not permitted without the written approval from Casho or one of its authorized agents. Selling or reselling gem or tap packs at discount is strictly not permitted.
- The user is prohibited from using bidding software not authorized by Casho. Doing so will constitute a Breach subjecting the user to immediate disqualification.
- Participating in auctions is influenced by the different limits and determined by the administrators during the auction.
- Many auctions will have a cost to claim the item which may increase with each gem or tap placed or simply be a flat value to claim. This is the amount which must be paid by the winner in order to claim the prize. The default cost to claim unless otherwise specified is $1.00. In many cases Casho will waive this fee for your first several wins.
- User agrees that they will not manipulate the price point of any auction and will not fraud the auctions in any way including but not limited to claiming items they did not win.
- Players agree to play auctions only using their account and will not partcipate in auctions using another player's login.
- Winners must claim their items by following the claim process.
- If the winner won using unpaid taps or has chargebacks associated with their account for gem or tap purchases, they must pay up fully before they can claim the prize.
- If the winner has not claimed and paid for the item within 72 hours of winning then the prize is subject to forfeiture and gems or taps placed by the winner on that auction are non-refundable.
- Casho reserves the right to introduce special auctions under different circumstances such as, but not limited to, defining the number of auctions won during a specific period. Casho reserves the right to institute any other kind of special auction.
- Casho reserves the right to reject any attempt of bidding based on (but not limited to) previous auctions won, number of auctions won in last 48 hours or fraud investigation
- In most cases, the auction items will be Casho points and can be redeemed for the users choice among various prizes of that value such as gift cards. Not all options available for point redemption of auction items may be the same as for points earned through Casho points earned in other ways and vise versa. Although the auction item may ultimately result in a prize of points which can be redeemed, Casho reserves the right to present the prize as another item and display its cash value.
- Items won are subject to availability and may be replaced with another item of same or higher retail value. Options available for point redemption are also subject to availability and may also be replaced with another option of same or higher retail value.
- Many auction items will increase in value with each paid gem placed. There may be a final cap at which point the value no longer increases and there may be a downward adjustment of the prize pool if any bids were found to be fraudulent or were associated with another form of fraud such as chargebacks. Taps will not increase the value of an auction item.
- Players are prohibited from using bidding software not authorized by Casho. Doing so will constitute a Breach subjecting the user to immediate disqualification.
- Gems / Taps placed and items won in violation of our Terms & Conditions will be forfeited.
- Additional verification of winners may be required which includes but not limited to: photo ID verfication, phone verification, e-mail verification, and address verification.
- Casho is not affiliated with many of the listed merchants. The merchants listed do not endorse Casho™s auctions or any activities associated with it, unless expressly noted. These merchants are not liable for any claims, alleged or actual, related to this offer. The merchant names, designs, and related marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Casho reserves the right to cancel an account, refuse registration, refuse service, terminate accounts, cancel orders or disqualify you for any reason or for no reason at its sole discretion.
- If Casho suspects that the user won under false pretenses including but not limited to playing under someone else's name, Casho can refuse delivery of the item without any refund of payments made or gems/taps used.
- Any kind of collusion or team play is strictly forbidden on Casho. By definition, this includes, but is not limited to, two or more members working together as a team, or creating the impression that there are more people involved and competing to win an auction than there actually are. Casho does not allow two members that know each other to participate in the same auction. Two members participating in the auction are by definition engaging in team play, and automatically lose their right to win, purchase, or receive any of their gems or taps back for auctions in which they engaged in team play. Team play also includes the participation in any societies, groups, forums, or venues (public or private, online or offline, hidden or open) in which users discuss unfair play on Casho including but not limited to collaboration techniques, offering win assistance, calling items, and any other technique associated with unfair play. Casho reserves the right to disqualify in its absolute discretion any users they suspect to be working in a team by voiding all their wins and freezing their accounts. No funds or gems/taps will be returned.
- Any kind of intimidation play is strictly forbidden. This includes but is not limited to comments whether true or false about having an excessive number of gems/taps to psych out other others. Other forbidden tactics include harassing other users through name-calling, threats, and other unsportsmanlike behavior. Cashoreserves the right to disqualify in its absolute discretion any users they suspect to be intimidating others by voiding all their wins and freezing their accounts. No funds or gems/taps will be returned.
Cashoreserves the right to temporarily freeze any accounts that appear to be fraudulent including but not limited to Payments made as e-checks, accounts that are involved in any payment disputes or charge-back requests, accounts funded with several different credit cards or paypal accounts, accounts which were funded with the same credit card or paypal account as several other accounts, and excessive number of gem pack or tap pack purchases from a single non-cash payment source.
Casho Sweepstakes additional rules and guidelines are as follows:
- Every Sweepstakes has a countdown timer. You must enter the Sweepstakes before the time reaches zero such as 00:00:00.
- Sweepstakes require Taps or Gems to enter. Taps and Gems can be accumulated in the same manner as described for the auctions mini game.
- Some Sweepstakes increase in value when gems are used to enter the Sweepstakes. Only gems can increase the value of a Sweepstakes.
- Most Sweepstakes can be entered multiple times and have no limit on the number of times you enter, but some special Sweepstakes may limit the number of times that you can enter.
- Clicking advertisements or participating in partner offers does not increase your chances of winning.
- When the countdown timer ends, a winner will be randomly selected among all of the entries.
- Most sweepstakes will only have one winner. In the event of more than one winner for a sweepstakes, the prize will be evenly among all of the winners.
- Casho reserves the right to cancel any Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place or combine multiple Sweepstakes into a single Sweepstakes.
- Odds of each Sweepstakes are dependent on the number of entries. Odds of Winning a particular Sweepstakes are (Number of Your Entries into that Sweepstakes / Total Entries in that Sweepstakes)
- Void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Quebec, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Also void in New South Wales, South Australia, and Northern Territories of Australia, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
Casho has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Casho reserves the right to modify the official rules at any time without advance notice.
The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement.
In the event any part or provision of these terms and conditions are declared void by competent authorities for any reason according to the player's local consumer laws, the other parts of these terms and conditions not otherwise affected shall remain in full force and effect.
Casho may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, and these sites may likewise contain links to other websites. The operators of the sites linked to and from this site are solely responsible for their contents. Casho shall not be held liable for any and all content of any and all websites linked to the Casho website. Likewise, Casho cannot take any responsibility for the content of or the data protection and privacy practices of third-party websites.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold Casho, its members, managers, affiliates, officers, agents, lawyers, accountants, licensors, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Casho or any of its services in violation of these Terms and Condition, arising from your breach of these Terms and Condition, arising from your violation of applicable law or court order, and arising from your negligence.
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE, NOR ANY PERSON OR COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH US, INCLUDING ADVERTISERS OR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "COVERED ENTITIES") SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE PLATFORM OR THE MATERIALS ON ANY SERVICE PLATFORM. THIS PROTECTION COVERS CLAIMS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THIS PROTECTION COVERS ALL LOSSES AND CLAIMS OF ANY TYPE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PLAYER AND/OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.